Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Saturday, January 15, 2005

I must be getting old....

Opening night of Hamlet was great! After the cast went to a very cool spot called The Blue Line-(just under the Damen Blue Line L stop of course) it was great. Chris met me out there and we proceeded to drink Guiness and Jamesons Irish whisky till we were spinning. Thank goodness for the close L stop to get us home. However..now I am at work...so over hung I can't hardly stay in my seat. Thank the lord it is desk work today. I ate some pizza- hoping the nausea would subside..it hasn't. Might have to take a plastic bag on the bus for the way home...where are the days of my youth when I could drink till dawn and get up three hours later, work a full day without even breaking a sweat? Is that what being 31 does to you? Good God..what will become of me when I am 40???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home