Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Friday, June 20, 2008

Drive-by Groping...Oh No He didn't!!


omg its early
Originally uploaded by MariGerard
So Not since oh, JR High I am sure- have I had such an adolecent stunt pulled on me. But today on my way to the bank of all places, I was about to make a left turn at a light onto a one way street so I pulled to the left of the cars stopped at the light.

I SLOWLY proceeded to pass them all, and I approached the SUV at the front of the line, to get ready to make my left turn. I could see the driver of this SUV looking at me in his drivers side mirror as I approached.

Apon begining to pass his open window and make my turn, he reached his arm out his drivers window, and grabbed my right breast, and said "Yoynk!".

I was so stunned as I continued forward into my turn, that I swivled the bike some, and the only instant reaction I could have was to flip him off with my right hand. I could hear him laugh and then he honked as he proceeded through the intersection strait, while I made the left turn on to the one way street.

For the next 1 min and 30 sec it took me to ride to the bank I rode in stunned disbelief.

Did this really happen? Was I just groped by a driver of an SUV while riding my bike at 5:12 on a Friday afternoon in the city of Chicago?

What world does this guy live in that he thinks that is ok? Seriously? Seriously!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home