Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Monday, January 03, 2005

The New Year-Resolutions and Stuff

So..2005..a year that seemed so far away as I looked 2000 in the face five years ago. I was a newbee in Wilmington, NC-and had no idea about what the future held. Now I am a newbee in Chicago and I still have no idea what the future holds. I do know that I have a lot going on right now. Opening HAMLET for the Keyhole Theatre Company in two weeks. That runs from Jan 14th-Feb 20th Friday -Sunday. Then March 3rd I begin house managing THE CABINET for the Redmoon Theatre at the Viaduct Theatre till May 8th. After that I hope to spend the summer getting my production company up and running. From there who knows. I do love the city though, very much. Its fast, fun and very cold right now- but freeing myself from my car has been the best thing that ever happened to me. I love the L- not so fond of the busess- but what do you do when its freezing and you might die if you walk from the L 4 or more blocks in sub zero temps. So before I pontificate myself into oblivion, let me just say- Happy New Year. May 2005 be full of wonderful upredictible events that enlighten your life- just like 2004 was for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home