Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

How did it go you ask?


Box Office Mari
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
So- The show was a success!! We made enough money to pay ALL the actors $20 bucks a show. Payed for the space-$700 bucks. Paid for printing: $150 bucks and covered all but 80 bucks of our incidental costs (i.e. printer ink, costumes and props). Not bad for our first show in Chicago. Shel Silversteins nephew came and saw the show and he LOVED it. That was very cool. Thursday night we have only 5 empty seats in a house that sells out at 67. Our midnight show had 40+ people there- and our cast party Sat night Rocked so hard I crashed out under my bed due to exhaustion (because my bed was covered with guests coats). This pic is of me in the box office of Strawdog. This was all together a GREAT experience. I can't wait for the next one. Joe when are you going to submit a script??

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home