Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Saturday, November 05, 2005

So my new camera phone kicks butt!


Sloop view
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
I took this shot outside my job at Gymboree while I was going across the street to get lunch. It's nice to work in the shadow of the sears tower. Chicago is starting to get bitter again..boo. But spring, summer and fall were so lovely I couldn't possibly complain. Busy season is on me at work now, so life is getting complicated- but the new flat is working out splendedly. The invite still stands for all of you..we have GREAT guest acomidations. Gotta go...work calls..boo.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be considering other options.
    to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the decrease publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=windows xp service pack 3 build 5512 rtm ?
    I noticed the axiom you procure not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

     

Post a Comment

<< Home