Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Backstage


Backstage
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
As I prepare to embark on my Company's first Production in Chicago, I find myself reflecting on my Company's first production in Wilmington. January of '04 was a good month for me. I recently dug up some pics from that show at the Thalian Hall Studio Theater. This shot is a great one of Amanda the Make-up girl back stage with the cast. Click on the pic to be taken into my Flickr acct. and see other great shots from the show, The Insanity of Mary Girard. Presented by Starving Artists Theatre Ensemble, January 2004.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger MariGerard said…

    OMG! I just got spammed on my BLOG!! Eeewww..I feel so USED!

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    Go reset your blogger settings and you can prevent that. Practice safe blogging, as you don't know WHERE that commenter has been.....

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so my utterly fabulous friend, we meet again. This is your awesomely intruging friend Ashley, writing you to tell you that you are awesome!!! Senior project is going good, but i feel as though my actors are frustrated w/ me, and that it is not good. What IS good, however is the entire show is blocked in 2 nights, YES 2 NIGHTS!!! (iam only doing the 2nd act so that helps.) i have not talked to Steve anymore, and i need to do that. Anyway, just felt like saying hello! OH, news!!! I have decided to send in my resume(s) to those b' way people who do RENT and Hairpsray, they have this section on their website, that has address where you can send in your headshot, to possibily go on your w/ them. I figured what the hell huh?!? Cant hurt. Anyway, I might go see Hairpsray on tour in Raleigh for my b-day, which is October 25th by the way. I LOVE THE MARY GIRARD PICS!!! They rock my socks!!!
    much love, and peace.
    ash (the King of Poland)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home