Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Cast


The Cast
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
So we did it! 11 actors all together and now we have a show. I go to sign the contracts with Strawdog Theater tomorrow and get this production under way! I am pumped! We have some great talent and this is going to be a great show. Now if I can survive Redmoon's Spectacle madness I will be fine. We open tomorrow. I just saw our Port-o-potties driving down the street on the way to the site. That's one less thing I have to worry about. 10 days- its just 10 days...I can do this.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Epiphany said…

    Is that Kathleen in there? :)

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger MariGerard said…

    Sure Is! She's in the One Act Chris is Directing.

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    This was great news -- TWO FREAKING WEEKS AGO!!!!! Please, I beg of you...updates...need...Mari...news....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home