Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Saturday, July 23, 2005

VACATION!!!

OMG! Did I need this break or what! Last night Chris and I flew into Durham and today we did nothing but lounge around the pool-eat great food and homemade icecream and just take in the silence and sereneness of the quite space we have to roam around in here at his folks house.SOOOOOOOOO relaxing. We don't return to the windy city till August 1st and I could not be happier. My mom is comming on Monday and we go to Wilmington on Friday, so nothing to do inbetween but RELAX! If you need me I'll be floating in the pool.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger John Radcliff said…

    Oh Mari, I just sent you the cd's. We'll have to see if the mail person can find your mail box this time. Hehehehehe. Tell DJ I said hi while you are in Wilmington.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home