Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Friday, June 24, 2005

Who says Chi-Town ain't got no beach..

SO Chris took this shot recently on the lake front at the CRACK of dawn while on a walk. Its pretty cool. I haven't been near the water yet..too busy! I just accepted the position of Marketing Coordinator for Redmoon Theater this summer. It is a paid position, flexible hours and is going to be really cool. I am responsible for organizing and directing the volunteer teams that will be distributing Redmoon marketing for the upcoming free spectacle in September. We will be at two parades on July 4th, also some performances at Millenium Park and The Brookfield Zoo as part of the Redmoon Theater Big Bug Brigade. A mini-spectacle for children performing this summer leading up to the giant Spectacle in September outside the museum of Science and Industry. Last year something like 15,000 people saw the spectacle. Thats AWSOME. Again the hours are good and I am not one to say no to expirience or extra cash so I took the job. I look forward to it and I am glad to be still employed by Redmoon for the summer. Guess I still won't have much time to get on this beach huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home