Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Spring in the big City


campus_
Originally uploaded by I love Chicago.
Wow- things are getting soooo pretty here. I feel great in the warm sun as I walk to the eL everyday. Been so busy lately. The cabinet just got extended again- till July now. But I got a raise and a cut in hours- so more money less hours is a great deal to me. They are talking about an open run...could be cool. This weekend Chris is taking me to Six Flags Great America we got discount tickets from a can of Coke. I don't have a show on Saturday so we are gonna make the most of it. I have recovered from the mild concussion I gave myself on Sunday by walking head first into the huge metal Redmoon sign in the theater parking lot. My lump is much smaller now- but I still feel totally stupid. Other than that it is life as usual in the big city! Have a great Wednesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home