Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Too Cute...


KadenLeah
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
Love this shot so much. It is Leah and her cousin? Kaden. Mel sent it to me and it made me smile, so I thought I'd share. So Big news..I got a promotion at Gymboree. I am the Co-Manager. (I share the job with Christine) it envolved a raise and more paperwork and responsibility, and that is cool. Last night I saw Ben Folds in concert at a really cool theatre 4 blocks from my house. It was Awsome!! He rocked out- he played for almost 2 hours non-stop. His new album is great- get it if you don't already have it. Well, happy wednesday! L8tr!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    Yes, these kids are very cute.

    AND THEY'VE BEEN THAT WAY FOR EIGHT FRICKING DAYS NOW!!!!!

    WE WANT MARI UPDATES, DAMMITT!

    :-D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home