Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

FINALLY!!!!!!


Ben Folds
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
Ok- so I have been trying to see this man live since I saw Ben Folds Five at The Horde Festival in 1997 in Cincinatti. I got tickets to the Tori Amos and Ben Folds concert back in August of 2003- but it was in Raleigh and we got there late and I only saw two songs by Ben. Since then I have been on a quest- and he has come NOWHERE near me till TODAY!! I was reading the Red i (a local arts rag) and saw that he was comming to the theatre 4 blocks from my house on May 3rd. Without even thinking I picked up the phone and called Ticketmaster- and bought 2 tix for the show. I am soooooo stoked!! I can't believe I just used the word stoked! The space is Cozy and general admission- and I am gonna be so close to him the man will be able to sweat on me!! (Beat that Angie-who saw him at a night club in Atlanta in 1998)oh- and for those of you who live in the DC area- he is coming to the 9:30 club on May 8th. Advance tix are already on sale. Well thats all really- I am just beyond happy about it and thought I'd share!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home