Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Yah know what I miss more than the beach??


preshow
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
I miss performing! Last year was a huge performance year for me. I did this show in October of 2002 at City Stage.(This is Little Shop of Horrors)(We modernized it-that's me tying up my Converse knee high fold overs!) Then I did Rocky Horror a year after that(Oct 2003) Then it was The Laramie Project in March 2004. 3 one acts by David Ives for BUMPS 10 year anniversary in May. Then Talk Radio in June. Then I was in a film short in October and then I moved here and the brakes were hit...I need to be in a show..I think I am having withdrawl..I think this summer I am getting my head shots and gonna do it...put myself out there for rejection...and hopefully the ocasional paying gig. And also this summer my friend Jason and I plan to hit the caberet circut with our piano bar act. He's learning songs as we speak..that should be cool. I guess I will be able to get my limelight fix somehow soon..Till then I guess I will just have to jones.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home