Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

My new toy!!


My new toy!!
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
My boyfriend Rocks!! Last night on the L home after leaving the Next Theatre where I saw a play he did the lights for,he gave me my Valentines Gift!! AN IPOD RANDOM!! How cute is it!! It holds 120 songs..(there is another model that holds 240-but it was more expensive) and it is very awsome! I can just plug it into our ibook, and put my songs from itunes on it. Then when I am sick of them I dump them off and put new ones on. The battery recharges from the computer and lasts for 4 hours. Today for the first time on I made it all the way to work and not one of my songs skipped!! No more clunky cd player in my pocket-the sound quality was amazing and I could still hear the call for every stop. All I got Chris for Valentines Day was a water bottle and Arrested Development- the first season on DVD. I think my gift was was cooler! I hope you all had a cool V-Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home