Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Monday, January 31, 2005

Divas and the Cities


me and hill
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
This shot was taken my last night out in Wilmington before the move back in October. Hillary is now in NYC working in a flower shop doing arrangements, and peddling her talents and head shots to various agents. She loves it. I just got my name in print in the Chicago Sun Times for my Hamlet Costumes. One year ago we were producers of our Theatre Company, STARVING ARTIST'S THEATRE ENSEMBLE's first studio show- The Insanity Of Mary Girard. Now we live in huge cities following our hearts and dreams to a better life. Wierd what a year will do for you...I miss her. Once I start making money- I need to hop one of those $90 shuttles to New York City.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Joe said…

    I'm so psyched for you on your newspaper mention....That's really a big deal, and I'm sure well deserved!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home