Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

You spend your day off cleaning....


the livingroom
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
So Monday is my only day where I don't work either of my jobs. It is very nice indeed. Yesturday I cleaned the apartment- and as you can tell from this photo it is a small and cluttered apartment. Chris gets home and I have gone out in the snow and bought like 100 dollars worth of groceries, cooked amazing borritos and done all the laundry. After stuffing myself I relax on the couch exhauseted- and he looks at me and says "Why are you so tired? You had the day off?" And men wonder why women constantly want to smack them. I proceeded to tell him what I had done and in refrence to the cleaning he said "oh I hadn't noticed" This means one of two things- our place is so cluttered even when its clean you can't tell or I keep it so clean normally that when I do dust and vacume and clean its hard to notice the difference. Or maybe Chris is just a silly boy who is going to find himself cleaning and doing the laundrya nd shopping on his day off from now on! : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home