Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Long Day

So Let me tell you about Wednesdays. Wednesdays I get to work at 8:30am- thats after my hour long cummute starting at 7:30am. Then I work the front desk till 5:30pm. If I could manage to stay busy this day would fly- but I often have gaps of still time (like now for example) where there is nothing to do by twiddle my thumbs. From 2-4 there isn't even a class in here- just me sitting around. At four we have OPEN GYM wich translates to mass pandemonium of adults and there little ones playing on all our stuff tearing the joint up in an hour and leaving it for me to clean up. Good times. I have already completed all my desk work and I have way to much time on my hands right now...what to do?? I could go crank up the radio and dance, but there are security cameras- wouldn't want Connie and Mike (the owners)to watch me cutting a rug on the clock- could nap in the dead spot where the cameras don't cover..mmmmm..nap...nah- thats just a little too George Costanza for me. Could continue to pontificate here on my blog- but that might loose me readers...guess I'll go dust the merchandise wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home