Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Sunday, February 06, 2005

(cont.)


Chillin' at Grandma V's
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
This was always a spot of retreat for me and my friends- a place to get away and unwind, and play cards or Rummy Tiles with my Grandmother, and go swimming, chill on the balcony till 4am, or go lay on the beach all night..(member July 4th 1999? the Alien Fog in the sky?) ...or hang in the game room playin' pool and ping pong....I know the security guards will never forget me or my friends..(stairwell tag!!)...I won't forget them...(busting my friends who shall remain nameless-skinny dipping in the WELL LIT pool after 10pm during a certain friend of ours' 25th Birthday Gathering while I was babysitting Simon upstairs)..It was a very chill spot of earth on the corner of the Chesapeak Bay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home