Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I miss summer soooo much....


me mom and lawton
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
It really just isn't fair that they say the warm weather does not arrive up here till like May!! MAY PEOPLE!! In Wilmington the good 70 degree days set in around mid to late MARCH!! I miss warm days. Odd how the body adapts really- it was like 35 yesturday- and I was sweating in my jacket- because my blood had gotten used to 19 degree days. My friend Jason (who lives on my block) says that it once snowed here in May. Granted he was like 7 but he said it did happen. I found this picture on my computer and it made me long for the warm days of summer. This shot was from August 2004. Just after my 31st birthday..oh God- did I say that out loud? I meant after my 29th Birthday..yah thats it. This is my Mom and My Brother Lawton.SUMMER WHERE ARE YOU???I'M STUCK IN A FROZEN CITY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home