Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Friday, February 25, 2005

Blast From The Past


girls on the beach
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
SO I am writing a book about my life and people I have met along the way. I started going through photo albums trying to decide what to put in it. I cam across this photo from High School. It is me and Julie my best friend who lives in Alaska and is a nurse. She is 17 and I am 18 in this photo. We look soooooo young, but I feel the same. So much life has happened to us, and yet we are still just two girls being silly on the beach deep down. I am hoping that with the help of my journals and photos I will be able to prove just that . That even though I am a grown up, it's still ok to be a silly teenager on the inside....I'm just a way wiser teenager now days! But there is something to be said for the carefree days of youth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home