Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Lord I miss the Beach......


beach
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
SO this week I am suffering from an entirely new affliction-homesickness. Yesturday I watched both Dawson's Creek episodes on TBS. I saw Anghus, Slappy and Lance as extra's. I saw Chris as "Harry Pepper" the only time he was ever on the show. I saw Casey- as an extra during a party scene and his shirt changed mid scene- it was funny. I saw lots of shots of my favorite places to go downtown and a shot of the beach..wich made me dig up this photo of Me and Heather on the beach a year ago in October. She was pregnant with Ethan in this shot. It was like 65 degrees that day in October- my hair was black and purple for Rocky Horror at the time. I miss having the beach so close. I took it for granted my last year in Wilmington. And now I would give anything to be able to drive 5 min and look out into the vast atlantic. The saying goes-you don't know what you got till its gone right? I am gonna have to plan a trip back to the beach this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home