Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Pretty in Pink


Pretty in Pink
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
A girls right to chucks is very important. I haven't had a pair of chucks since like 1998. I forgot how great they are-comfortable, cute, functional in this city for sure. And unlike the black ones I sported in college these have soooo much more personality. Even better they were a steal. Online these pink chucks sell for 45 bucks plus shipping. At Sports Authority where I got these on Sunday- they were on sale for 29$. Super comfy, super cute, and super cheap- can't beat that with a hammer.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    Those are fake Chucks. They are Nike Chucks made in Mexico.

    Real, USA-made, Converse Chucks are a thing of the past, alas.

    Bummer, huh?

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger MariGerard said…

    yes- huge bummer- I know..but let me enjoy the lie would ya? :)

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Joe said…

    Sorry, I'm a big buzz-kill. Didn't mean to rain on your sweat-shop parade....

    ;-)

    I wear Chinese-made Vans, so who the hell am I to talk?????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home