Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Just another day....


The oldest cousins are WIERD
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
So today is Wednesday...another long day at Gymboree. Sittin' here wishin' the windows around here opened. This shot is of me and wilson from Beth's Grad weekend. It was totally great to hang with him here in Chi-town this past monday. My feet still hurt from all the walkin we did. The busy part of my week really begins tomorrow, long days that drag into long nights, but The Cabinet will be closing soon and I am greatful for all the time I got to work with the awsome people of Redmoon. What's next you ask? Dunno. Saw an ad posted for a House Manager at The Steppenwolf...full time though-would have to leave the manager gig at Gymboree if I did that..not ready to do that yet I don't think...food for thought though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home