Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Monday, June 13, 2005

The DVD cover for 20 Funerals


The DVD cover for 20 Funerals
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
so the last movie I worked on in Wilmington is out on DVD this week. You can go to www.20Funerals.com and you can watch the trailer-the behind the scenes clips etc. I designed the costumes and made the target masks the cops wear throughout the movie. I am not in any of the behind the scenes shots- but thats cause my work was done usually far away from the camera, but I was present on most days of the 20 day shooting schedule...back in September of 2003- (just to give you a scope of how long post production can take.)
I really hope the DVD sales get Anghus some recognition from people who can really help him get a serious career going, he has a lot of talent, now he just needs the money behind him to propell his talent forward. It was fun working in film, but my soul is in the theatre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home