Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

You know it's going to be a bad day when.....


HOW COULD YOU!!
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
you wake up and your boyfriend has completely forgotten to leave you his house key as you had discussed the night before so you can lock the door before going to work. Then you call him on his cell only to be sickened by the sound of his phone ringing on the desk in the apartment. Now- you can not leave lots of uninsured electronics in an open apartment, you can not reach him on his cell to work something out- and your only relative that could come and babysit the place has to be at work at noon. Now add to the fact that today is a LONG day for me, and by not going to work I am loosing about $100 after taxes....thats just the cake..the icing is that I had to wake the owners of Gymboree up at 7:30 am to tell them everyone I called to cover for me was either out of town, or working. I took this picture- right after I got off the phone with my boss, who I should mention was LESS than pleased. Chris will arrive home at like 4:30 and my day will be gone...I still have no way to get my keys for tomorrow. That's a plan I will have to work out later..when the vein in my forhead stops throbbing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home