Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Monday, July 11, 2005

Greenfield Lake Ampetheatre, Wilmington NC


IMG_1522
Originally uploaded by Epiphany.
Boy this shot made me homesick. My friend Christy from back home (who FYI has a killer blog you should visit for a smile- from time to time-@ blythepiphany.blogspot.com) took this shot at the Ampetheatre in Wilmywood. I did three shows out there during my 5 years. Pericles was the first. We did it on the lawn because these great seats in the photo here were just getting ready to be put in. I met Chris doing that show. I had a Boy Friend at the time, but i totally remember crushin' on him a bit. I had to pin his cape on every night in the second act, and he was a very cheeky flirt. : ) The following summer I did Taming of the Shrew there. Where I was eaten alive by bugs all month long to spite all the sprays, candles and smoke sticks I used. Two years later I worked on Much Ado about Nothing. I ran the pre-show festivities. Last year Chris and I went and endured the bugs to sit in those front rows on the right of this picture to see 12th Night. (Im not sure how to spell twelfth?) This is an incredible shot she got here of the show Two Gentlemen of Verona. We have outdoor theatre here- but it isn't the same. Thank you Christy for the shot, it made me homesick..in the best way!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home