Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

BUSY BUSY BEE....


Loves Me...Loves Me Not
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
yep- that is me . So much to do and so little time. This photo is from the Redmoon Theater's production called Loves ME..Loves Me Not. This is on the Lagoon behind the Museum of Science and Industry. They expect 2,500 people a night to come and watch actors perform on water. I am coordinating all the Front of House stuff, volunteers and pre-publicity over the summer for the show. It keeps me pretty well slammed. Then Gymboree is rolling out an entire new curriculum format Aug 29th and as a manager, that has TONS of work involved. I'm not sure when I have time to sleep, but I manage to find at least 6 hours of it a night. Chris will be starting a new job Aug 19th at Harpo Studios (That's Oprah's Studio in case you didn't know)and we will be upgrading our apt in October! Yay!! Life is pretty good at the moment and crazy busy at the same time! : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home