Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Work-Work-Work...


Gymboree Baby
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
Wow! Long time no post eh? Sorry..so busy. The Redmoon Spectacle ran for 10 days and closed on Sunday. I worked my butt off..literally..I have no butt anymore. It was a huge success. about 11,000 people saw it all together in 10 nights we ran. Reviews were good and I am POOPED! Now I focus on my show with The Storytellers. For more info about that show go to: www.thestorytellersofchicago.blogspot.com thats the companies site. We had our first reh last night-it was AWSOME! I have such great talent to work with. This Picture is from my job at Gymboree. This is what I do everyday. This isn't one of my students this is a poster child, but cute none the less. Chris and I move in three weeks into a new apartment, and it has WAY more space. So I am very excited about that. I hope all is well with you. Happy Wednesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home