Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

More Beautiful Bean Footage


More Beautiful Bean Footage
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
So Hillary came to visit this past weekend. It was so good to see her. For those of you not in the know- I met Hillary in Wilmington at an Audition for a production of Steel Magnolias I was directing. After I cast her I was in rehearsal with her and she says " Wow- that line of direction you just gave me really reminds me of a direction my high school drama teacher once gave me" and I was like- "oh really- where did you go to high school?" and She was like "Virginia Beach" and I got all pale- and was like "First Colonial High school?" and she says "How did you know that?" and I say "Because I went to First Colonial High school and was in their drama program" and come to find out Hillary started FC the year after I graduated. Small world. We have been best friends ever since. She lives in NYC and works for Lincoln Center, and we had a great girls weekend in the big city. I get to go to NYC and see her next spring, job willing. Anyway this was us and the bean in Millenium Park. Click Pic for more. Happy Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home