Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Beware of the Ninja


Desk Ninja
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
This is my Pocket Ninja. I bought him at the Pitchfork Music Festival. He was in the crafts tent. He is ridiculously cute. I have started a new hobby, Ninja photograp. hy. He goes with me every where, but he hides and he sees you...do you see him? Sometimes he is very stealthy, and other times he is not. Click the picture and check out the other Ninja shots on my flickr page, if you feel like it. (Did I mention I now work 40 hours a week at a desk job? though my jobs ROCKS! I don't get to move around much-the Ninja makes me happy!) I hope you all ar having a great weekend- (Its a Thursday in my work week today)- But Have a good one!! : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home