Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Long time no post....


The inspirational Jeans
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
No Time to post actually...sooo busy- this was a shot from last Saturday when Chris and I went to Ohio for my friend Dennis and Jessica's Wedding. It rocked!! I saw LOTS of people from my college days in WV. This is me on my way to the bar at the lodge after we spent 5 hours at the reception...these are my skinny jeans, they are now too big, probably because I am so busy I forget to eat! But anyhoo- if you should want to see what I am up to- go to my theatre companies blog: www.thestorytellersofchicago.blogspot.com and read all about it..there are pictures even! Hope you all are well! More to come later!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    Looking great Mari!!!!

    I'm coming to Chicago this fall...we MUST get together!

    J

     

Post a Comment

<< Home