Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Happy Easter!


Cheers!
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
Hey y'all! I hope you had a festive holiday, and I hope the easter bunny brought you some yummy candy. He brought me this tiny Manhattan. It is a yummy drink made with Whiskey, Bitters and cherries. I don't really like most whiskey's so mine was very small, but good. Chris and I made some dinner-Potato Salad (my best batch to date),green beans and Ham steaks glazed in this
whiskey/hotsause/pineapple juice stuff Chris invented- and it might seem yucky- but actually it ROCKED! We watched some good TV and basically just chilled. It was nice. I had to work 11:45-5pm so I was glad for the relaxing evening at home. Two weeks from today my home turns into Hotel de Hill. (We are housing the director and one of the cast members for our next production of Steel Magnolias-the one with all men..) and that is going to make things cozy- and crazy seeing as I will be the only girl living with three boyz. But I only have to make it till the 1st of June and then I am into my own pad-BOY FREE!! YAY! I will keep you posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home