Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Friday, April 14, 2006

Life in the Fast Lane....


blurry L
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
I liked this shot because it is blurry- and that is kinda how I have been feeling lately. I am now working 7 days a week between Gymboree and The Victory Gardens. I find pockets of down time for sure- but it is making the weeks go by soooo fast. Before you know it- June 1st will be on me- and I will be in my own place and my company will be opening Steel Magnolias. I am fairly certain I got dumped yesturday- but in all actuality it was two months ago this past monday. The single life has been working out for me actually. Chris and I are getting along really well, and it does my soul good to know that we may actually be able to remain close after all is said and done. (Friends are like family to me- and unless you do something really awful, I really hate cutting people out of my life). This L shot was taken on Wednesday after I worked a double (8-4:30 @ Gymboree and 6:30-9:30 @ Victory Gardens)- so the fact that it came out blurry was sooo apropreate. I hope you all have a great easter weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home