Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Friday, March 31, 2006

Eva' have a day like this??


Eva' have a day like this??
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
Yeah..I chipped that tooth when I was 8 years old, at Wolf Trap Farm Park for The Performing Arts. (You had to call it that then..it was still relatively new. Now days Wolf Trap is all you have to say) Anyway- My new step-brother Michael (11yrs old) and I are chillin' in the ushers trailer, with the cool college kids who were ushering that summer. I am sitting on the railing of the deck up to the trailer door. Michael walks out to the front deck and smacks me in the face with the door. (accidentally of course) and lo an behold the chipped tooth. I have had it fixed since my braces came off, but every 5 years or so- it chipps back off...last night over a turkey burger**...it did just that. Friday morning (today) I teach three art classes looking like a beverly hillbilly. And then RUN to the dentist, to seek repair. (I did after all JUST start a new job in the boxoffice for THE VICTORY GARDENS, a really FACE FORWARD kinda job). Small monetary set back...nothing I can't handle...Nice face huh?? : ) Tomorrow I will post the after pic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home