Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Another good Night...


White Russian'd
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
So last night I went with my "Gay Boyfriend" Jason to see Antigone at the Breadline Theater. He scored us some comp tickets cause we know one of the Co-Directors. That was cool. The show was also very cool. After we went here...(see picture) with the cast for a few drinks. White russian's were my drink of choice. It was very fun. I met a lot of really cool theatre people. I was home by midnight, and I was dancing in my dinning room till like 2am. It was also very fun. I just thought I'd post this pic cause I look so freaking CHEEZY! Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't know I was your "gay boyfriend"! I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that status, as we've never really discussed the subject...
    HA! I'm TOTALLY kidding! Of course I am. (Incidentally, I'm many people's gay-boyfriend, so try not to be jealous. You have to share me with a couple of other people.) Smoochies!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home