Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Monday, January 02, 2006

ROCK STARS


ROCK STARS
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
So today I have been scanning pictures from the old day into my computer so I can send them to some long ago friends I recently re-connected with through myspace..and then I just got carried away..this is the LEGENDARY Feast Of Stephen at an AIDS Benefit at a dive I LOVED called The LEVI..(wipe away little tear that comes to my eye when I think fondly of the place) They were my favorite Rock stars at the time...so to see some humiliating rediculousnessof me I scanned in-click on the picture and check out the pics in the Flickr photo stream...crazy stuff I tell you!! Twelve years passes in a blink...do not hold my lack of style against me...I was ecclectic..or erratic..both apply..

3 Comments:

  • At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Holy smokes...is that Chris Wizmer in the kegger at Brian's picture? Goodness! Nice pics of you and Eric...he hasn't changed much! He did get rid of the high top fade, though...thankfully.

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger John Radcliff said…

    Hey Mari,

    Thanks for the comments on the house. Hope you can stop by some time. We would love to have you. Did I really have hair back then?

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    Awesome pic. Do you have any more FOS that you could scan big and shoot my way via email? Amazingly, I have 0, count 'em, 0 FOS pics and few other pics of college at all. Too much Guiness I guess... :-)

    Xose

     

Post a Comment

<< Home