Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My Lil' Tree


My Lil' Tree
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
It's begining to look a lot like Christmas.....yep sure is. We got this lil' $10 tree and slapped some LED lights (won't ever burn out) on it..some small bulbs and some random ornaments we had around and hung our stockings..pretty cool. We also have a little light up ceramic tree Chris' Grandfather made..much like the one my mom has at her house that MY grandfather made. You know the kind with the Light Brite light pegs in it that light up. Every night we open the window and let the street see our tree, then we close it up at night. Chris leaves for his Christmas vaca home in a week or so. I am going home Dec 23rd-27th. Chris probably won't be back in Chi-town before New Years Eve, wich seems to be upsetting me more than him. Guess I'll have to go out solo to ring in the new year. Well Merry Chrismakwanzahannakah to you and yours! Have a Safe and Happy season everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home