Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Groovin' in da Yoga room!


Groovin' in da Yoga room!
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
My Yoga room ROCKS!! It has hard wood floors, cool lighting (thanks Chris) and LOTS of space! Plus as you can see here the closet doors are mirrored so I can check my posture and not hurt myself during the difficult poses. Right here in this shot I am "raising the roof" and movin' and groovin' to a tune by the Gorillaz. I have been working out every day since last Tuesday. I am feelin pretty great. The claming affect of the Yoga room is doing my soul good! OM! Namaste!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger MariGerard said…

    ahhh the claming effect....soooo clammy....I meant CALMING...CALMING!!

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    You look great! Skinny mini! Keep up the om work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home