Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Biggest Can O BEANS!!


Biggest Can O BEANS!!
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
I was site shopping for work at Costco on sunday and I came across this HUGE can of Garbonzo beans! I Love them, but even I could not guess what in the world to do with THAT many! My fingers are in the shot so you can see the size of the bloody can! HUGE I say! Its been a busy January for sure, but things are going well. I met my DramaGirls little sister on Monday night. (I may or may not have mentioned previously that I am mentoring at risk Latina girls from Logan Square on Monday Nights through a program called DramaGirls) Her name is Jackie and she is in 5th grade and actually talks more than me! Can you believe it? She is funny and she seems to really like me. Monday night we played improv games and made a huge collage style "Gossip Shield" that we will use as the design for our actual gossip shield used in the show we will be writing and performing in May. The program is amazing and the female mentors are just as awsome as the Girls we are mentoring. I am very glad I could do this program this winter! I'll just have to DVR 24 this season...sorry Keifer our monday night date will have to wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home