Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Another one bites the dust...

****DISCLAIMER: THIS POST IS FULL OF ANGER AND HURT AND NEEDS TO BE WRITTEN SO I CAN LET GO OF IT ALL. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION***

So a year and 6 and 1/2 months after I fell for the man I thought could be the "one". A year and 3 months after I sold ALL my belongings (furnishings,TV,cookwear,car)at his suggestion to move here with him to start our new life together...he woke up and decided he wasn't done with women, and that there might be something out there he is missing. Translation- he got the job of his life and felt like he wanted to stretch his wings and live large a while. And you know you can't do that with a committed relationship going on. So he very politely informed me that he "Loved me" but wasn't "In Love with me" and of course it "isn't you-it's me". Story of my life. Funny thing is three years from now he will realize that he did want what we had and he will go to find it with someone else. Also the story of my life. I am a wonderful training girlfriend. Men fall madly for me- beg me to move in, get cozy and then want freedom...everytime. I think by my count this scenario has played out 4 times now. I really wanted to keep this one- but God obviously has a bigger and better plan in mind for me. Unfortunately I have no belongings and a lease that doesn't expire till October. The good news is I have an apartment big enough for me to have my own room and living room and all I really have to share is the bathroom and kitchen. This will allow me to buy the things I need for an apatment of my own. I'm doing remarkably ok I think, and I really want to salvage at least a friendship with Chris when this is over, seeing as we were really great friends first before we ever started dating. Once I am no longer hurt and sad about loosing him I think I might really be able to. I am still friends with DJ, Shawn and Slappy..so I guess only time will tell. I will be accepting condoleses in the form of Chocolate...thanks! I promise the next blog will be happier.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    :-(

    That sux. But just think of the millions of single men running around Chicago in need of some Mari love! Getting someone better looking that the ex is the BEST revenge! Time to trade UP!

    Hang in there!

    Joe, Jenny, Sylvie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home