Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Friday, February 24, 2006

Goin' it Solo....


Goin' it Solo
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
So It has been a crazy two weeks since I was stabbed in the chest with a huge dagger full of reality. The reality that the love I shared with Chris wasn't as deep as I thought...the reality that I am destined for someone else..the reality that I will be living on my own again in a few mere months...the reality that I don't hve many people I can call friends here in Chicago...there have been good days and bad days...a nice side effect is due to decreased apetite and increased Yoga and Pilates I am now down to 185 pounds from the 205-210 I was just before the holidays...thats nice. I died my hair back to its natural color of brown (see picture). I have been a fake burgundy head for like 13 years now..time to get back to who I really am. Today is a good day and I feel really positive about my future. I want to thank all my friends and Family who really came through and helped me get past these difficult days in my life. You know what they say "That which does not kill us only makes us stronger" I figure I should be strong as Hercules by now! Have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger John Radcliff said…

    Hey Mari, don't forget to take some time and laugh a little! If you don't mind to take a trip over to my blog, I'm sure there will be something over there that you will find funny. Whether intentionally or otherwise! Hehehehehe. "Keep your head up, and don't stop coming back! Just hit rewind and start all over again." Whoever said that must be some freaking genius! Hehehe

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger Joe said…

    As the weird dude on the geico commercial says, "you can DO IT!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home