Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Friday, March 10, 2006

Good Week


Look at me and my thin self
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
SO as I reach my one month anniversary of being single, I reflected and realized- I had a pretty good week! This Pic was from Sunday, just before I headed out to Ali and Phil's to watch the Oscars. Chris made Chili, and I made pepers and fat free mexican dip (yum) and a great time was had by all. Monday I got a call back from The Victory Gardens theatre about a job I applied for. I have an interview on Tuesday for another job they are offering (they already filled the position I applied for), then Mon night I went to a reading of some scenes by this really fun Playwrite, and that was cool. Tuesday...um I think I just did a lot of Company (the storytellers) work, and Wednesday my friend Kevin Gilligan came into town on his tour doing Childrens Theatre, and he got to stay with me- and we went to dinner and had a really great time. Then last night my company opened our Shel Silverstein musical at the Bailiwick Directors Fest. It was REALLY well recieved! I was very excited for the publicity this might draw to our company. We run Saturday and Sunday at the fest as well. Tonight we don't have a show- so my plan is to go home, work out, and relax in that order. Hope you had a great week too!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy anniversary!!! Hope you are enjoying your new-found freedom and my heart goes out to ya. Sorry bout the water, if I was there I may have been able to fix it. probably not, cant sweat pipes for shit, but i can talk a good game. anyways see ya soon. It is 62 degrees here and by tomorrow it should be just above freezing. Gotta love this weather here. Just came back from seeing the boys, and boy do I feel better.


    peace and blessings

    Eric

     

Post a Comment

<< Home