Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Monday, March 13, 2006

What a Night....


night view
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
ok- so Sunday Morning, I awake to discover NO RUNNING WATER in my apartment. I have to teach 2 Birthday Parties, go to the closing performance of our show in the Directors Fest and Strike the set (small as it is)- and I have mascara from Saturday Nights Cast outing smeared down to my knees with no way of washing my face.... AAARRRGGG! So Chris gives me a lift to work (mostly so he can wash his face, brush his teeth and use the rest room at Gymboree) I survive the day without smelling too bad...however- apon arrival home at 5pm-STILL NO WATER. We call. James (the not so super- Superintendant) says no plumber would come out on Sunday to fix the pipe. (Translation: Landlord doesn't want to pay Sunday wage for a Plumber to come out) Chris isn't feeling to well, and just wants to eat and sleep and shower, so we find a hotel close by with winter rates still, and we go there. This is the picture of Lake Shore Drive from our room. Today I go to work and get home moments ago- to find...STILL NO WATER. I have dramagirls tonight and an interview after work tomorrow. I HAVE TO HAVE RUNNING WATER TONIGHT!! What the heck could be taking them so long...I do not want to spend another night in a hotel..I don't care how cool the view is...and I can not go to work and my interview tomorrow without a shower..(ewe)...and currently..I have to pee....aaaaauuurrrrgggggg!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home