Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Friday, March 24, 2006

BUSY DAYZ!!


Lobby
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
Wow- so boy have I been slammed. The day after my last post the water came back on in my apartment...(sorry to leave you hangin' Joe) and I was hired as Box Office Manager of The Victory Gardens Theatre. Its Part time now- but hopefully will turn Full time very soon. This is a picture of the Lobby of the building where I will be getting an apartment in June, and where we held Auditions last night for Steel Magnolias with an all male cast. Some really interesting men came out. It was cool. I started work at The Gardens on Monday and I am just going to LOVE it there!! My friend Steve from Wilmington got into town on Wednesday and we have been entertaining him for a few days now. I forgot how much I missed that guy! Tonight I fly out to Baltimore for Heather's 29th Birthday Bash. I am sorta at Heather's beck and call seeing as she paid for my trip- but I am gonna try to squeeze in some visiting time for my other friends if I can swing it. If I can't- my apologies to all and I promise to come back soon! I expect to be really crazy when I get back- with two jobs and The Storytellers begining production on Steel Magnolias, so don't be suprized if there aren't as many Blogs as usual. I still love you and I will post as often as time allows.
Have a great weekend all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home