Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Thursday, April 27, 2006

A Night at the Theatre


A Night at the Theatre
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
So it has been a blustery week for sure. Complete with a whirlwind of work, and drop in temperature. This shot was from last Friday night when I took advantage of my free tix to all Victory Gardens Shows, and I saw David Eigenburg (Steve from Sex and the City)in Cradle of Man- a relationship study piece set in Tanzania, where we discovered evidence of the first upright walking man. It was good, well produced, not as well written as I would have liked- but people are still payin' $40 bucks a pop to see it, so what do I know. This is a shot of me in my cool clearance skirt ($6 at Target) and this great shirt- that up until a few weeks ago was WAY too small for me. Yay Pilates! I am in full fundraising mode now for Steel Magnolias, and soon we will be updating the Storytellers Blog- so keep you eyes peeled for that info.
I hope you all are well. More to come soon! : ) Smiles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home