Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Good reason to smile


Good reason to smile
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
SO this shot was taken last night- when I had A Lot to smile about. I had just finished getting out my ad letters for my companies next production. I had sent out the evites and posted the benefit on myspace, (May 10th at Sidetrack for you Chicago folk) and then after 30 min of pilates I got on the scale and discovered I ahve lost 35 total pounds since Christmas! I've been doing the weight watchers points system and now I am down to a new points scale! Very exciting stuff, unfortunately I am not in a financial place to buy a whole new wardrobe, and I am down 2 pants sizes- so thats a bummer- but I guess there are worse problems to have right! :) So I know this is a cheezy shot- but I just had to smile!! Check out www.thestorytellersofchicago.blogspot.com to see our first official announcement of our next show- and come and see it if you can!!! : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home