Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Mani and Peddie Monday


Lincoln Park After Dark
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
So with my lazy Monday yesturday I finally got to take advantage of the $28 Manicure/Pedicure deal at the cute little nail shop across the street from where I work. This color looks Black, but iits actually a really dark red/brown. Its actually a Chicago named color....its called Lincoln Park After Dark, and its by OPI (a company out of New York City)...as I work in Lincoln Park I thought it would be fun . After the spa treatment, I went to the grocery store and got a huge Chicken Ceasar Salad...it was yummy...today, I think I will make the next Ninja Movie...and do some laundry... have a great day !

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home