Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Monday, October 23, 2006

I had a Party!


DSCF0006
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
Saturday Night- while Chris was in NC- I had a PArtee! 25+ people came- it was Super fun. There was dancing, and drinkin' and Dancing, and eating, and Dancing! We started at 10:30 and made it till 3am. Not bad...not bad at all! Click pic for more party shots. A lot of them are blurry cause I didn't want to annoy anyone with a flash!

My 2 yeaar anniversary of moving to Chicago is tomorrow. 2 years! Already!! You have got to be kidding. My first to years in Wilmington took longer than this!!

Two weeks from today is moving day! : ) My New APt will be ready Nov 6th, compete with new carpet and paint!! YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home