Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Oh how did we live without....


Me on his Screen
Originally uploaded by MariGerard
ichat!!! So Eric got a MAC this week. He bought it from my former roomate who bought a MacBook to take to Spain with her. He got an incredible deal on an iMac that is all of a year old, with 2 years of Apple Care left on it. He has twice the gigs as my lappy macbook, and tonight he hooked it up and we had our first sucsessful i chat! No cell phone nessisary! It was awesome, and funny and awkward. Cause you know after a year of saying goodnight to a cell phone it was weird to just be telling him goodnight, and seeing him there in real time.

The sound was great, and the video was not choppy or glitchy at all. the low light in the room I was in and the fact that his monitor is 17 inches me me a bit blurry on his screen(pictured) but not to bad for the first time out.

YAY!! Technology is fun. If you gotta love someone who is far far away, this is totally the way to keep close. :) I might never call him on the phone again. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Alibear said…

    Ok, that made me feel gooey and giggly inside! Good for you guys. And, also, good to know. If I ever get a tour or anything at least I know the best way to keep in touch. You guys make me smile! Yay for technology!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home