Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Chillin'


Mo Mari
Originally uploaded by MariGerard.
in my apartment is awsome..we have had a few days of bitter cold, and snow, so I have been in a lot, and I have to say- MY APARTMENT ROCKS!! Its a pretty cool place to stay warm...and I still haven't had to turn on my heater really. I live on the 9h floor, and there are 10 in the building. So Im getting 8 floors of heat topped off by the 10th floor as a way for holding the heat in. Say hello to LOW electric Bills this winter!! : )

Lets play a quick game of eye spy: can you spy the following in my picture? (you can click the pic to go to flickr and view the photo larger if you need to)

a) a pillow

b) a Magnet strip

c) an afghan (the one my grandmother made me)

d) A hand towel

e) a bra

f) 3/4ths empty liquor bottles
(LEFT OVER from my BYOB party Oct 21st...I have a coctail every once in a while and I still can't kills those bottles....they are apparently bottomless...they will always be 1/4th full...)

g) a tatoo

h) Refridgerator Magnets

Your score:

All 8 items: YOU ROCK HAWK EYES!

7 Items: You can't find the Bra can you?

6: you are kidding? What else can't you find? The Magnet strip?

5: ok if you only found 5 things you have your eyes closed.

1-4 things: You obviously do not understand the meaning of the words for the things I would like you to look for. Seek out a translator, and try again.

Thanks for Playing! Have a great week all!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Joe said…

    Very cool place, Mari! Great views, too! I'm coming to Chi-town again in January (WTF???? JANUARY???? JESUS CHRIST I AM GOING TO DIE...). It's for an in and out meeting, though, but if I can swing a night there, I'll call you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home